Nantucket Bay Scallop Recipes
• Place the scallops in a flat pan.
• Splash with white wine and squeeze with fresh lemon juice.
• Cover lightly with bread crumbs and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
• Dust with paprika.
• Dot with butter and broil for about six minutes.
Nantucket Scallops Over Pasta
• 1/2 lb. linguini (dry), then boiled
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• Dash red pepper
• 1 lb bay scallops
• 1/2 stick butter
• 1 teaspoon dry mustard
• Fresh parsley
Melt butter in skillet; add minced garlic, mustard, pepper. Add scallops and simmer for four to five minutes. Fold in sour cream. Pour over pasta, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.